Powerful influencing techniques
Being right is not enough. You have to convince others - be they clients, contacts, or colleagues – to change or to take action. You probably already have well-developed influencing skills but can you afford to be missing some advanced techniques?
This session covers:
• Why ‘telling’ people what to do, though occasionally necessary, should not be your default style of influencing
• Using the techniques of ‘persuasion’ and ‘consultative selling’ in practical situations
• How a coaching style, using ‘high gain’ questions, can help
• 6 tools used by the masters of influence and how you can apply them in professional situations
• How to influence different types of people
• How to turn examples into powerful stories that influence people at an emotional level
• Countering ‘that will never work’ and other put offs.
POWERFUL INFLUENCING TECHNIQUES