EFFECTIVE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Getting things done through other people is essential to develop them, for efficient working and for your career progression. But many professionals suffer from not delegating enough, micro-managing, or finding it difficult to give meaningful feedback.
This session covers:
• What good people managers do, and don’t do, and what you can learn from them
• What really motivates junior staff?
• Delegating such that people take full ownership and deliver good quality work
• Why it is beneficial for people to receive your feedback, and how you need to deliver it – both praise and where improvement is needed - so that it will be well-received
• Using coaching techniques to develop people and raise performance
• Dealing with practical situations.
Effective people management